Please note the following.
- You must attend all sessions
- Failure to arrive on time will result in your exclusion
- You must participate in the course sessions.
- You must not drink alcohol before or during the course, or be under the influence of drugs.
- An ID Check will be undertaken at the beginning of the session
- Imposters will be found out and reported to the police.
- Disqualified drivers caught driving to or from the courses will be excluded and reported to the police, then issued with a Notice of Non Completion.
- Following the completion of a course, participants must not resume driving until they have received their licence from the DVLA, and the licence start date has passed.
- Participants determined to be High Risk Offenders (HRO) will be required to completed a medical before their licence is reissued.